Showerdome shower top for curved showers
DIY Showerdome shower top includes:
- 1 x Showerdome shower top with protective film
- 2 x Installation support rails
- 1 x DIY instructions
The Shower dome comes oversized and needs to be trimmed down to fit your shower. You attach the installation support rails with silicone onto the two back walls in line with the frame of the shower for the Showerdome to sit on.
There are 2 sizes for a curved shower:
- C700S – comes 1mx1m with a 700mm curved dome (for showers with back wall measurements between – 760mm to 900mm).
- C800L – comes 1.2mx1.2m with a 815mm curved dome (for showers with back wall measurements between – 900mm to 1200mm).
Depending on the measurements you supply we can determine which dome will best suit your shower.
Other things to let us know:
- If it has a cut across on the back corner of the shower for a shelf (To get the dome to fit on the inside we will need to go for a smaller size).
Comes with a lifetime guarantee to remain crystal clear.
If you prefer professional installation of your Showerdome, contact Showerdome Waikato – showerdomewaikato.co.nz or email email@example.com
How the Showerdome Shower top works
A Showerdome puts a barrier between the warm air inside your shower and the colder air outside of your shower, preventing steam from forming.
Benefits of the Showerdome shower top
- Prevent steam forming in your bathroom
- Prevent mould and mildew
- Reduce maintenance costs
- Improve air quality
- Warm and cosy shower
- Reduce energy costs
How to install a Showerdome shower top DIY
We provide full DIY instructions with each Showerdome.
Each Showerdome comes oversized and you cut the Showerdome to fit the exact size and shape of your shower. The Showerdome is fitted to your shower using the installation support rails provided.
DIY installation involves:
- Attaching installation support rails to the walls of your shower using silicone.
- Measuring then trimming the Showerdome to fit the size of your shower.
- Sliding the Showerdome into the installation support rails.
- Fixing the Showerdome to the frame of your shower with screws.
- Enjoying your lovely warm shower.
To fill any gaps around your shower door, you can purchase one of our shower door seals.
If you would prefer a professional installation in Waikato, Coromandel, King Country, Franklin districts, contact Showerdome Waikato www.showerdomewaikato.co.nz